This course is designed to provide licensed real estate professionals with the information they need to effectively navigate the home warranty process when going through a real estate transaction. This curriculum answers questions such as:
- Definition of a home warranty
- Seller's and buyer's coverage
- What is covered under home warranties?
- What is NOT covered under home warranties?
- Costs of home warranties
- legalities and post-closing risk reduction
- negotiating a home warranty in a transaction
*** 3 CE Credits will be earned for this course *** Only 25 seats are available, register today!
Keri Smith has been in the real estate industry for 19 years. Serving as a REALTOR for 11 years and in the home warranty industry for almost 9 years. Transitioning from being a REALTOR into an affiliate, her passion has been to educate REALTORS and customers about the home warranty process. She has been teaching home warranty continuing education classes since 2015.
West Metro Board of REALTORS®
154 Bankhead Hwy, Carrollton, GA 30117, USA