Panel 1: Rise of Midtown
Pictured below: Kevin Green, Aillen Almassey, Greg King, and Moderator T. Dallas Smith
Panel 2: The Potential For Downtown
Pictured below: Jay Bailey, Jae Kim, Brain McGowan, April Stammel, and Moderator Tim Wright.
On behalf of the ACBR, we would like to offer our sincere gratitude and appreciation for the entire team who helped to make our Office Expert Series a success! We had a terrific turnout to hear from leading professionals to hear about both Midtown and Downtown developments - as well as the issues and challenges these areas will face.
Thanks so much to Highwoods Properties for hosting this event at Two Alliance and hosting a spectacular Happy Hour high on the 22nd Floor overlooking our beautiful City.
Special Thanks to:
The Rise of Midtown
- Kevin Green, President/CEO, Midtown Alliance
- Aileen Almassey, Executive Managing, Cushman & Wakefield
- Greg King, Associate Vice President for Economic Development, Georgia Tech
The Potential For Downtown
ACBR Office Expert Series:
- Chair: Allison Bittel, Senior Vice President, Colliers
- Katy Adams, Leasing Representative, Highwoods
- Brenda Robbins, Business Recruitment Director, Georgia Power
- Edwin Thurmond, Advisor, Colliers
- Sonia Winfield, Senior Director, Cushman & Wakefield
- Tim Wright, Associate Tenant Rep, Avison Young
Thanks to our Office Expert Series Host Sponsor & Happy Hour Sponsor!