We are pleased to announce applications for the 2020 Diversity Committee Mentee Program are now being accepted. This program strives to advance diversity by engaging women and minorities by helping them develop personal relationships with their peers and foster professional commitments to further grow the talent pipeline in the commercial real estate profession.
The application deadline is Friday, August 26th, 2019.
For more information and to apply for the 2020 Diversity Committee Mentee Program, view the application here.
Benefits of our Mentor Program
The Mentorship Program offers you an exceptional opportunity for you to be partnered with a leader in the commercial real estate community and will provide the benefit of expert guidance, counsel, and inspiration. Additional benefits include the following:
Mission of the Diversity Committee
- Explore the industry of commercial real estate through interaction with professional leaders who are members of the Atlanta Commercial Board.
- Gain an experienced commercial real estate perspective by applying real-life concepts to real-life business situations.
- Identify long-term professional development needs.
- Exposure to many educational opportunities.
- Realize the value of professional networking.
- Develop meaningful and purposeful professional relationships.
This committee was established to embrace, educate, and elevate minorities and women in the commercial real estate industry through avenues such as networking, education and mentorship programs.