2020 has been a very busy year in government. The work done through RPAC during this COVID-19 Pandemic has truly shown REALTORS® how valuable RPAC truly is. Now more than ever, REALTORS® need to support RPAC!
The purpose of RPAC is clear: we use voluntary contributions made by REALTORS® to help elect candidates who understand and support real estate interests. RPAC ensures that your interests are represented when laws, ordinances, and regulations are being enacted.
How did REALTORS® benefit from RPAC during the pandemic?
* RPAC efforts ensured real estate was considered an essential service in GA.
* Deadlines for 1031 Like-kind exchanges and opportunity zones were successfully delayed.
* Successfully included third party inspections when governments closed to keep development going.
* REALTORS® were included in unemployment benefits that they are usually left out of.
* Ensured REALTOR® offices were covered for small business loans under the CARES Act.
Bottom line, during this pandemic, RPAC has been working for you!
Join other Atlanta Commercial REALTORS® by investing in RPAC today. Click here to pledge your support for RPAC in 2020. Click here to visit the RPAC page on our website to see our 2019 Major Investors and to learn more about what RPAC does for you.
If you have any question, contact our Governmental Affairs Director Aaron Johnson at Aaron@atlcbr.com.