The Atlanta City Council's Zoning Committee will hold a Work Session in conjunction with its March 28, 2018 Committee Meeting for the purpose of reviewing the proposed “Quick Fixes” updates to the Zoning Ordinance.
The Phase I amendments will include revisions to the provisions for individual zoning districts and subdivision regulations such as:
- Accessory Structure Height And Size
- Accessory Uses In Residential Districts
- Bicycle Parking
- Deletion Of Unused SPI Zoning Districts
- Independent Driveways Regulations
- Nonconforming Façade Heights
- Transfer Of Special Use Permits
- Sidewalk Standards In Conventional Zoning Districts
- Temporary Storage Containers
- Re-plat Nonconforming Lots
This work session is one of several steps in the City of Atlanta's process of reviewing their zoning ordinance. It is expected to take some time, but the staff of the ACBR will be working with the city to make some much needed changes.
The Work Session will be held promptly following the disposal of Zoning Committee legislative items on Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 9:30am, Atlanta City Hall, Committee Room, #1, 55 Trinity Ave, 2nd Floor.