Candidates Supported by Atlanta RPAC
How you vote is a personal decision, but it can also be a professional decision. Your fellow REALTORS® have worked hard to analyze races, review voting records, and interview candidates. Before you cast your ballot, please consider the candidates that your colleagues have identified as the most qualified to make important decisions that will impact the future of the real estate industry.
The Atlanta REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) supports local candidates in the metro Atlanta area who share our position on issues such as protecting property rights, promoting smart growth, creating affordable housing opportunities, and encouraging economic development -- regardless of partisan affiliation.
2018 Primary Election ARPAC Supported Candidates
Below are the successful candidates backed by the Atlanta REALTORS® Political Action Committee in the General election.
- Chairman Robb Pitts, Fulton County Commission Chair
- Chris Owens, Mayor, Alpharetta
- John Hipes, Alpharetta City Council, Post 4
- Commissioner Bob Weatherford, Cobb County Commission, District 1
- Commissioner Joann Birrell, Cobb County Commission, District 3
Click here to view Statewide candidates supported by the Georgia Association or REALTORS® (GAR).